- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/30018
- Closing Date:16 Feb 2023
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our Drainage work is expanding and we are seeking an experienced Drainlayer to join our team Waipukurau.
About the role:
- Ensure that all drainage is installed in accordance with industry best practices and specifications
- Address any issues identified during the process by problem solving and providing solutions
- Participate effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Committed to health & safety standards & a strong work ethic
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and customers
- Ideally you will be an experienced Drainlayer or working towards becoming Certified
- Confident in all aspects of drainlaying
- Capable of effectively training and developing others
- Motivated to work in a small, highly functioning team
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- On-going training and development
- Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships, share schemes, discount on fuel just to name a few for you and your family to enjoy!
- Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance, and subsidised education and training for you and your dependents.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.