Plant Supervisor - Thames
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:09 Feb 2023
Do you want to work with a high performing company that has exceeded demand and achieved record outputs in these challenging times?
Are you open to the challenge of leading the team to the next level at our Thames Plant?
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Firth
Supported by the regional manager, you will use your experience and knowledge to help grow and support, not only the site but the wider company as well.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
- Leading, guiding and developing the site to ensure strategic plans and goals are achieved
- Identifying and supporting continuous improvement across all areas of the site inc HSE, Operations and Staff Development
- Ensuring Culture change is embedded including a focus on planning and high-performance expectations
- Production and delivery costs will be effectively managed, and processes are achieving budgeted revenue, margin, market share and operating objectives
- Building strong relationships with customers to ensure supply processes are properly operating achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the operation of the site fleet to ensure it is maintained and availability is optimised to meet customer orders in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- It goes without saying that you will be an effective communicator that is able to engage with everyone you work with.
The role comes with an attractive package including company vehicle
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu - What You Will Bring
You have strong leadership skills and have the ability to work with a dynamic team. Highly motivated with the ability to deliver required outcomes. You are a natural at building strong relationships to ensure you deliver on targets. You are results orientated and always strive to improve efficiencies within your management area with the ability to perform under pressure
About our Company
Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. With a team of approx. 700 people, working in 80 sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
Click on APPLY and get ready for the next challenge!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.