- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:LMX/30185
- Closing Date:06 Feb 2023
Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building Products Ltd, and we are a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers. With market leading brands in our portfolio including Formica, Laminex, Melteca, Lakepine MDF and Caesarstone, Laminex NZ offers residential and commercial solutions for all interior spaces, from benchtops and cabinetry, through to structural flooring, wall lining and commercial joinery.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician to join our Taupo Site Maintenance Team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Reliability Engineer, this position is critical in providing electrical services to the plant, including the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment. You will be responsible for:
* Providing reactive and preventive electrical maintenance
* Troubleshooting and providing hands on solutions for repairs and modifications
* Working on improvement projects
* Performing safety checks and inspections
To be considered you must possess:
* Current NZ Electrical registration and practicing license, 2 years post qualification experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
* Able to analyse problems and implement effective solutions on a timely basis.
* Familiarity with VSD’s, PLC logic, and basic Mechanical skills as well as being computer literate would be an advantage
* A current forklift license, along with working at heights and confined space training would be beneficial, though training will be provided to the successful candidate.
* Safety focused with great attention to detail
* Self-motivated with a can-do and positive attitude, and capable of working both independently and within a large team.
You will be joining a well-respected company offering a competitive salary, fantastic culture, real opportunities for career advancement and a range of benefits that come with working for New Zealand’s largest listed company.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.