Account Manager - Hardware EOI
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/30200
- Closing Date:30 Jan 2023
Our Australian Made Story
You know you’ve found the right place when you feel like you belong. Where you mix with people with shared values and drive. Whose energy sparks your own, and where you feel like you’re part of something great.
That’s what you’ll find at Laminex. We’ve been Australia’s leading manufacturer of decorative surfaces for over 85 years. From humble beginnings in a tin shed in Melbourne, we now service all of Australia with manufacturing, distribution and sales hubs around the country – and we’re continuing to grow.
But who are we? We’re a team of high performers. We believe in camaraderie and creativity. In continuous learning and embracing change. In balancing work with wellbeing. And achieving personal goals just as much as professional goals.
You may not find ping pong tables or poker here… but we know you’ll find somewhere you belong.
Ready to take the next step in your career?… read on. You could find your future at Laminex.
Where your story begins
We are seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our supportive and thriving business. Based out of Sydney this position will be charged with servicing the Metro Sydney region with flexibility around how you build your call cycles. Working within the residential and hardware segment, your role will be about generating sales demand, building upon existing business and creating new long-lasting relationships across our complete product portfolio.
Your proactive approach will see you growing and developing our market position as you build on customer relationships to achieve agreed sales volumes and profit margins in support of broader business objectives.
The role you will play
This role calls for an ambitious and results focused person who has a genuine interest in our brand to ensure product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained. With a drive to lead in your selected market and the drive to build your day.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a previous sale position;
- Knowledge of the building industry, solution selling and selling products of a technical nature would be advantageous.
- Customer focused style and a relationship driven approach in influencing key stakeholders;
- Ability to use existing customer base and penetrate a new product into the market
- Outstanding time management capabilities with the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time;
- Intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in CRM systems, analysing data and providing reports when required;
- Proven problem solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes
- Experience dealing with retail/hardware buying groups as well as franchise or wholesale models desirable.
Are you ready to take the next step? We would love to hear from you.