Customer Service Representative's
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/30201
- Closing Date:10 Feb 2023
Become a Customer Service Representative and be part of Our Australian Made Story
You know you’ve found the right place when you feel like you belong. Where you mix with people with shared values and drive. Whose energy sparks your own, and where you feel like you are part of something great.
That’s what you’ll find at Laminex. We’ve been Australia’s leading manufacturer of decorative surfaces for over 85 years. From humble beginnings in a tin shed in Melbourne, we now service all of Australia with manufacturing, distribution and sales hubs around the country – and we’re continuing to grow.
But who are we? We’re a team of high performers. We believe in camaraderie and creativity. In continuous learning and embracing change. In balancing work with wellbeing. And achieving personal goals just as much as professional goals.
You could find your future at Laminex. Come and join one of the Top 10 places to work in Manufacturing!
Where your story begins with a Remote first Customer Experience Team, with 8 contact days per month for team engagement and development….
We are looking for passionate customer experience centre super stars to join our Customer Experience Hub and partner with our Digital Team. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and thriving team in our contact centre of excellence.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will help us deliver on our key objective of making it easy to do business with Laminex and enable outstanding service and customer sales support through our phone, email and live webchat channels. Key support involves product ordering, tracking orders and deliveries, technical queries, and credits.
We are launching new world class systems and Digital solutions, that you can drive for customer education and enablement and your skills will never be more up to date with the latest technology!
We are clear about the moments that matter for our customers, and we are driven to improve their ability to manage their small businesses and achieve their project schedules.
The key expectations of this role will be:
- Having an agile and dynamic approach to customer service where you can successfully balance interaction volumes, various systems, and processes.
- Clearly communicating key information and partnering with our sales, manufacturing, and supply chain teams.
- Driven to achieve our key contact KPI’s and customer satisfaction standards.
- Love for learning and developing new skills.
Some of the key benefits of working in our Laminex CX Hub include:
- Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS!)
- National Public Holidays off
- Roster between 7.30-7.30 – morning or afternoons
- Free car parking for 8 attendance days per month
- Modern ergonomic office fit-out at our Melbourne Showroom and Warehouse, Tullamarine
- Closed over Christmas/New Year period – guaranteed time off
- Career progression within the CX Hub and beyond to digital, sales support, merchandising, technical solutions, R&D, supply chain or many more teams across our diverse business.
- Experience Program with extensive rewards, benefits, and discounts
- Amazing wellbeing programs and Team fun fiesta’s
As an ideal candidate, you will:
- Display great people skills and a flair for working with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person.
- This could be from many adjacent environments where service is key, such as retail, health, insurance, or logistics to name a few.
- You may also be a recent graduate looking for a great workplace to start to learn and grow in.
- Pick up new software, systems and processes through agile learning.
- Have exposure to fast-paced customer service environments.
Are you ready to take the next step? We would love to hear from you.