- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:LMX/30206
- Closing Date:23 Feb 2023
Laminex New Zealand, part of Fletcher Building, has market-leading brands for inspiring design spaces, offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers. We have a fantastic people culture at Laminex and our priority is to make all our people feel welcomed when they join and feel valued as they continue their journey with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Kickstart your 2023 career in this diverse and all-encompassing Sales & Pricing Optimisation Analyst role, where you will be supporting the ongoing development of the planning capabilities of the business and tracking the impact of these. This is specifically focused on pricing strategy, gaining market share, improving customer profitability, and successful new product launch planning. In addition to this, you will also assist in:
- Finance business partnering to the Sales team; ensuring sales opportunities are robustly challenged, monitoring/tracking sales performance and identifying sales opportunities to be used by the sales team
- Reporting on and anaylsing sales data
- Provide pricing data, accurately uploading price increases, and looking for margin improvement opportunities
- Play a key role in developing other business improvement initiatives, setting up relevant reporting to measure success
Ideally you will have 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical role with a keen desire to broaden your skill set. This presents a fresh opportunity to join a market-leading Organisation with unrivalled opportunities for career advancement within the team and across Fletcher Building. As well as someone who has the potential to grow, you will have:
- An understanding of e-commerce, preferably backed up by an Ecommerce degree, although not essential
- High level of competency with MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numerical reasoning
- Be resilient, persistent, a self-starter and super driven
- Ability to deliver new business initiatives and manage business challenges, with a track record in previous implementations
- Salesforce.com experience is desirable
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, you will be able to leverage experience and relationships from across our organisation and achieve success for yourself and our company. You will be joining a business in great shape that is ready to capitalise on your drive and energy and can offer great benefits that come from working with one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies. This includes flexible working, an incredible parental support scheme, educational support, an opportunity to learn from some talented people and involvement in exciting 2023 projects and initiatives.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.