- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:10 Feb 2023
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers and we’re very proud to be Australian Made.
We’re currently on the lookout for an experienced Account Managers to service our Residential & Commercial Customers in the Queanbeyan area.
Key focus & responsibilities
We are looking for an Account Manager to engage our major Residential or Commercial clients across the ACT area. We have strong market share and brand recognition in this area, your portfolio is considerable in size and performing well. This role will see you defend our position but always be looking for growth and new markets.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with your existing portfolio of active clients
- Driving continued uptake of a diverse product offering through our distribution partners and direct to major clients
- Uncovering new opportunities for our products with traditional clients and thinking outside the square to attract the next growth channels
- Working collaboratively with operations, transport and finance to achieve a seamless, customer centric result
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing everyone, we all have our own story to tell
- Offering market leading benefits including 24 weeks parental leave with full pay or 52 weeks at half, Great corporate partner discounts, Learning academy Development and So much More!!
We’re Looking For:
- Proven background in managing a large and complex portfolio of high value customers
- Disciplined and structured approach to customer engagement and sales planning
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships
- The ability to influence others to achieve business objectives
- B2B construction industry experience
- B2B metal roll forming experience - Desirable but not essential
What does success at Stramit look like?
You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and influencer and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and believe in consistency and standardisation.
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!