Afternoon Shift Operations Supervisor
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:SBP TBA
- Closing Date:25 Jun 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Are you our next Afternoon Shift Supervisor for our Erskine Park, NSW site? Please keep reading so we can find out…
The Shift Supervisor role is an extremely important one to us. Reporting to one of our most experienced and knowledgeable managers (who will be supportive with training and induction and into the future!) your role will entail overseeing and managing the afternoon shift team from 130pm-930pm Monday to Friday.
Lets break down what this means- Key points about this role:
- Safety is our NUMBER one priority and you will ensure the manufacturing operation continues on its pathway towards it target of Zero Harm
- You will be responsible for leading, engaging and developing your team by providing an inclusive and supportive environment that meets stated objectives
- Hands on role where you will be expected to show leadership and resilience in an environment that is complex and fast paced (due to everything being customised)
- Customer Satisfaction KPIs are achieved through continuous drive of productivity and quality, Delivered in Full and On Time.
To be considered for this role, what we need from you:
- Experience in a similar role (manufacturing, supervising and supporting team of 30)
- Safety absolute number one priority- live, breath and eat mentality!
- Strong attention towards crunching numbers and overseeing data analysis
- Ability to meet deadlines and making time sensitive decisions on the fly
- Tech savvy individual with strong computer and program skills
- Go getter attitude, great heart and mindset who is looking to develop and grow their career with Stramit (and we can AND WILL support this!)
Most important part… why work with us? Whats in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!