Integrated Management System (IMS) Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Wallboards
- Job Reference:WWB/30347
- Closing Date:08 Feb 2023
Integrated Management System (IMS) Manager - Auckland
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Technical and Development Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Company’s integrated management systems, including audits as well as managing GIB’S commitment to sustainability and the minimisation of environmental impacts.
This role is to ensure that the entirety of operations is meeting best practices, whilst improving the culture of the business in relation to Quality Management. In addition to this, you will:
- Identify, design, and drive improvement projects focused on achieving companywide objectives
- Take charge of audits, investigate improving standards
- Lead new reviews into quality, reducing accidents, and improving compliance
- Take a pre-existing and fundamentally sound set of management systems and help to implement them across business operations, procedurally and through company culture
- Ever-changing requirements and apply to the business, communicating new ways of working in an understandable way across business operations
- Quality-related certifications are maintained to the relevant standards
- Schedule and prepare quality management reviews and reports in relation to all areas across the business
- Handle and investigate complaints and deviations.
To be successful in this position you could be a current Quality Systems Manager or Senior Quality/Compliance professional, with a sustainability focus, looking for that next step in your career. Ideally, will also have a background gained in manufacturing, construction, or engineering.
In addition to this, you will have:
- Proven Quality Systems Manager experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001
- Robust understanding of corporate sustainability strategy
- Experience with sustainability reporting and certification systems
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships, at all levels.
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites on occasion. This will not be an extensive travel requirement.
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety, and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to join a second-to-none culture in a Kiwi icon, multi-award-winning business, please apply by visiting fletcherbuilding.com/careers. If you have any queries please email Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Shital Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.