- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Buildings
- Job Reference:FCB/30352
- Closing Date:09 Feb 2023
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects nationwide. Work undertaken spans civil, marine and industrial engineering and all aspects of commercial construction - including both main structures and interiors.
About the Role
We are looking for a proactive BIM Coordinator to join our team on the New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC). You’ll be based at our Federal Street site office with plenty of opportunity to get out on site as well. This is your chance to join the team delivering what will be one of the country’s most iconic buildings! This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with experience as a BIM Coordinator.
Supporting the BIM Lead, you will be responsible for:
• Conducting Augmented Reality verifications on site
• Maintaining the Federated model
• Performing Clash Detections
• Coordination with the wider Project Team
• Checking on site activity with project Team Models
• Consultant design and project site teams’ compliance with the project BIM EXECUTION PLAN (BEP)
• Delivering the appropriate model visuals / in house drawings to the project team
• Creating / Modifying models for design and services coordination
• Working closely with the respective design and construction teams to ensure these models meet the LOD requirements and are buildable on site
• You will be eager to learn, with a proactive approach to your work and good ability to prioritise
• Ability to problem solve and multitask
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Knowledge of building design and construction processes is desirable
• Takes pride in your output and in your contribution to the NZICC project
• Tertiary qualification in Architecture, Engineering, or Drafting is preferred but not essential
• Experience in Infrastructure or Buildings with Head Contractor or Sub Contractor is preferred
• Proficient in Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Navisworks
• Ability to produce 2D and 3D Drawings, creating of Revit Families, and templates is preferred but not essential
• Understanding of design and its application in planning and construction management
If this sounds like you then apply today! We can offer the successful candidate great company benefits including an array of staff discounts, a company share plan, and a supportive team culture.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.