Payroll Business Analyst Lead
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Australia Divisional Support
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Feb 2023
About the opportunity
This role will take you to places unknown! From upskilling your peers to running test scripts for new projects, finding and implementing better ways to work! Basking in the glory of finding said better ways to work! In this role there are no two days a like.
This is a key role reporting directly to the Divisional Payroll Manager whilst servicing our six core business units. You will partner with varied stakeholders to be the systems guru we all need. Essentially the role will comprise of a mix of continuous process improvement and projects to ensure our team are streamlined and working smarter, not harder.
This will mean that you are responsible for identifying and driving process improvements, working on meaty projects like single touch payroll, train up our teams on kiosk use and help shape the future of how we master payroll.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive support to the entire payroll team to resolve issues and areas of non-compliance.
- Establish and develop a strong network of stakeholders.
- Identify business needs and drive positive outcomes to improvements or issues resolutions.
- Manage related projects.
- Share your wealth of knowledge with our team and stakeholders.
- Alignment to Fletcher Building company values and a total commitment to health and safety.
- Deep knowledge of Chris21 and payroll in a high volume environment is essential.
- Experience with Kronos and other systems is desirable but not essential.
- High level analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Experience working on projects and business analysis.
- Not just a strong communicator but someone who can influence.
- Advanced Excel (Macro) and Power BI skills will be highly regarded.
About Fletcher Building - We are in the business of building.
We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
Fletcher Building is dual listed on the NZX and ASX and proudly owns and operates six business units in Australia employing over 4,500 people. Its businesses include Laminex Australia, Iplex Pipelines Australia, Fletcher Insulation, Tradelink, Oliveri, and Stramit.
This role is based in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane with free on-site parking when based in the office.
If this is sounding like your new years resolution, reach out for a confidential discussion today!
Kate Snyman – firstname.lastname@example.org