- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Australia Divisional Support
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Feb 2023
At Fletcher Building we pride ourselves in looking after our people. A huge and wildly important part of this is our Payroll Team. Without them, the wheels fall off! We are looking for our next Payroll gun to join our team and help to keep the wheels firmly on.
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor and Manager, you will see out the end to end payroll cycle for one of our 6 business units. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a challenging role in a great, supportive team.
- Manage the end to end processing of the monthly and weekly payrolls
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless pay run
- Manage general queries and support the team
- Maintain records and a high level of confidentiality
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following;
- Minimum 2 years experience within payroll
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of relevant payroll software – Previous experience with Chris 21 I desire but not essential
- Ability to manage time and stakeholders
This role is based in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane with free on-site parking when based in the office. We also operate on a flexible basis with the ability to also work from home for part of the week.
For further information or to apply, please contact Kate Snyman – firstname.lastname@example.org