Branch Manager- Tradelink Hume
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:13 Feb 2023
At Tradelink, we’re about so much more than just making a sale. We believe in finding solutions for every single customer, so they’ll come back to see us for every new project! Your role as a Branch Manager? Helping to make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
There’s never been a better time to join us - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress. As a Branch Manager, you’ll have the guts and heart to be bold. You’ll know what it takes to make a branch successful, and you won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done - from running the operations and leading a team, to helping our customers, you’ll work hard to make it happen. And you won’t shy away from the challenge. Does this sound like you? Read on!
As a Branch Manager, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll have safety at the heart of how you work, with a real focus on your team going home safe everyday
- You’ll lead and motivate your team, inspiring them to do great work and progress within the business.
- You’ll drive the growth and profitability of the branch through your people, making sure it runs well
- You'll oversee the picking, packing and dispatch of stock and customer orders
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
Ideally, you’ll have plumbing or building products industry experience. But what matters most is that you’ll really care about your work, the customers, and the people you work with.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of leading and meeting occupational health & safety requirements
- Experience in managing budgets, profit and loss statements and stock management systems
- Experience in cash handling and financial transaction management
- To be a team player: hard-working, humble and ready to get the job done!!
- To be a great communicator: with your team, your customers and the Tradelink community
If you’re an Assistant Branch Manager or Supervisor, this could be a great opportunity to step up and grow your career. We offer industry-leading training and development programs with the support of people who believe in helping and backing each other because they know we’re better together.
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too, here at Tradelink. Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and protect each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- A company car and incentive program
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an education fund enabling you to chose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!