Digital Customer Experience Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:SBP/30405
- Closing Date:16 Feb 2023
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers and we’re very proud to be Australian Made.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Digital Customer Experience Manager.
Key focus & responsibilities
The purpose of this newly created role is to drive improved service levels to our customers across all brands enhancing the customer experience. This will be achieved through digital transformation and process improvement excellence programs, incorporating current and emerging process transformation.
- Culture of Improvement – Design and implement a culture of improvement, including re-engineering and driving change. Ensure to continuously seek opportunities for improvement that will enhance the customer experience.
- Digital Transformation – Identify cost-effective, digital solutions that will improve customer outcomes and allow for better transparency of information across the business.
- Drive service excellence – ensure technology solutions and processes deliver service excellence across the business and this is reflected in customer outcomes; Embed a strong customer culture through excellent service and quality at an optimal cost to serve.
- Training & Development – Develop, coordinate and ensure delivery of key learning tools to ensure staff understand all processes and systems that interact with the delivery of customer service and order fulfilment.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing everyone, we all have our own story to tell
- Offering market leading benefits including 24 weeks parental leave with full pay or 52 weeks at half, Great corporate partner discounts, Learning academy Development and So much More!!
What does success at Stramit look like?
You are a change champion, you challenge the status quo and you inspire others. You are a problem solver, ready to roll up your sleeves and you think big. You shape the future, rather than stand on the sidelines. You are hardwired for connection, curiosity, and engagement. You crave purpose and have a deep desire to create and contribute. You shine when empowered, being held to account to deliver and exceed. You take calculated risks, embrace vulnerabilities and are unique. You are seeking a challenge, an opportunity to make an indelible mark and a once in a lifetime career path.
Let’s grow and build something that matters for future generations – together!
We are on the lookout for;
- A tertiary (i.e. Bachelor, or Diploma level) qualification in a business-related discipline
- Stakeholder engagement, negotiation and influencing
- Team Player
- Outcome focussed, resilient and adaptable
- 7+ years’ experience in process improvement and/or customer service
- Proven ability to implement change programs
- Collaborative and people orientated, highly skilled at partnering with organisational functions to achieve shared outcomes
- Flexibility, adaptability and an ability to pivot as necessary to optimise outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance programs and ability to successfully implement these
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!