Workforce Planning & Reporting Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:SBP/TBA
- Closing Date:03 Jun 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Are you our next Workforce planning and Reporting Analyst? Please keep reading so we can find out…
This is a brand new role in the world of Stramit. Based in Erskine Park and reporting to one of the best managers you will ever have (no bias here, obviously!) You will be responsible for coming in with your experience in a similar role to initially analyse and report on current processes and procedures, build relationships with the Customer Service team leaders and set up reporting dashboards. THEN we will get stuck into the workforce planning side. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
- Come in with Analytical eyes to support the initial 3 month plan of setting up processes (including national standards) with the team, creating reporting and dashboard metrics
- After approximately 3 months, dive into the workforce planning piece
- Collaborating with colleagues in cross functional settings. Being proactive and understand their challenges, areas for improvement and ways of working better, together.
- Initially will be a 6 week in house position where you can immerse yourself in the role and work collaboratively with the people- then the FlexIT program will kick in where you will have Hybrid WFH/Office set up (2 days in office, 3 from home- flexibility where required)
- Stramit is undergoing change transformation and you will be an integral part of this experience.
- Working in a balance of managing business needs, prioritising critical requirements and being task orientated
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Experience in similar role (workforce planning with analytical and strategy)- we also would like to see the right candidate want to grow as we grow (we love internal promotions at Stramit and across Fletcher Building!)
- Confidence in delivering with strong verbal and written communication skills- excellent attention to detail
- You know your way (in depth!) around Excel. Experience in IVR and WFM systems, Salesforce and BI platforms
- Ability to talk to anyone on any level. Collaborative mindset, team dynamic driver with resilience capability
- Full working rights in Australia (unrestricted)
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
- No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Enjoy Stramit’s FLEX IT work program where we have 2 dedicated onsite workdays for people to collaborate onsite and build more in person connections. (Work the other 3 from home!)
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner email@example.com We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!