Technical Support & Development Specialist
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Feb 2023
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers and we’re very proud to be Australian Made.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Technical Support & Development Specialist
Key focus & responsibilities
Through advanced skills and expertise in CAD design software and parametric design methodology the technical support and development specialist will critically be engaged in the ongoing product development/design projects focused on continual improvement and industry leadership. The role will include responsibility to provide technical support materials and liaising directly with customers where appropriate. The design methodology underpins a philosophy of industry leadership in insight driven research and development delivering best in case user experience coupled with efficiency in lowest cost to serve.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing everyone, we all have our own story to tell
- Offering market leading benefits including 24 weeks parental leave with full pay or 52 weeks at half, Great corporate partner discounts, Learning academy Development and So much More!!
What does success at Stramit look like?
You are a change champion, you challenge the status quo and you inspire others. You are a problem solver, ready to rollup your sleeves and you think big. You shape the future, rather than stand on the sidelines. You are hardwired for connection, curiosity, and engagement. You crave purpose and have a deep desire to create and contribute. You shine when empowered, being held to account to deliver and exceed. You take calculated risks, embrace vulnerabilities and are unique. You are seeking a challenge, an opportunity to make an indelible mark and a once in a lifetime career path.
Let’s grow and build something that matters for future generations – together!
We are on the lookout for;
- Experience in Parametric design in a 3D CAD environment
- Skilled and experienced in the use of Autodesk 3D CAD software – Inventor
- Experience with model-based construction software – Tekla, Revit
- Proven record in project management methodology and execution
- Good communication skills with the ability and experience in a technical support function
- Highly disciplines in documentation and version control
- Creative thinker and problem solver
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!