Account Manager - Whitianga
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMKAD30515
- Closing Date:22 Feb 2023
Help us build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand’s leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. We employ more than 2,400 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
- Provide excellent levels of service to trade customers and exceed sales and profitability targets through proactive value and account management.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with current customers and stakeholders to drive sales and service improvement.
- Implement strategies to profitably grow key product areas including frame and truss, installed solutions, and core building lines.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, as you will need to communicate at all levels
- Building industry experience preferred or a high performing salesperson in another industry
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with external customers and stakeholders
- High level of ability to influence others
- Demonstrable ability to problem solves and manage conflict
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration
- Self-motivated and acts proactively
What’s on offer?
You will be part of a thriving and well-respected organisation as a key member of the business enabling you to add real value and create impact in our Whitianga Branch. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, an exciting benefits package which includes staff buying privileges, employee education fund and discounts on health insurance, all whilst being a part of a great team with a supportive and inclusive culture.
If you are keen to put a stamp on this role and help create better ways to put ideas into action, then we want to hear from you!
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including a drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.