Batcher - Silverdale
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:25 Feb 2023
We are currently in the search of the next talent and have a vacancy for a Batcher to join our team in Silverdale.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
Firstly, steady and secure work and also employee benefits that include but aren’t limited to:
- A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes and supporting each other
- Access to training, development, and career progression
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
- Access to Fletcher Building Benefits programme including, parental leave, share scheme, staff discounts.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Batch to specification and quality standards
- Providing timely and accurate service to our customers
- Efficient processing, facilitation of orders and occasional driving may be required
- Hands-on role as there is a mixture of co-ordination stock between production and storage
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu - What You Will Bring
- Hold a current NZ Full Driver Licence
- An interest in all things concrete
- Be able to lift objects up to 25kgs in weight
- Be able to handle manual labour
- Have strong attention to detail
About the company
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier.
If you are interested in the role but not quite sure if you meet the skill set but have potential?
We do provide training for all other aspects of the role and all we need is a can-do positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills will set you apart.
Click APPLY and get ready for the next challenge.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.