Driver Class 2
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Mar 2024
We are currently looking for a Class 2 Driver to join our Surfacing Division in Napier. In this role you will be working a minimum of 40 hours per week and be available Monday-Saturday.
• Grow and develop in a supportive team
• Progress towards STMS – paid by us!
• Competitive hourly rate
• Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring:
• Class 2 Drivers licence (WTR an advantage) – willingness to undertake labouring duties
• Good level of fitness
• A safety-first attitude – for yourself and the public
• Reliable, punctual, and motivated
• A good communicator & team player
• Ideally you will have experience working in the Civil construction industry
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Building better roads for safer journeys
He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
How to apply
Interested? Click Apply and provide a current CV.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.