Trade Counter Sales/Driver - Tradelink Cranbourne
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:25 Feb 2023
Want to work with a team of real, sleeves-up, get-the-job-done people?
At a place where you get to help people out and see familiar faces every day while serving plumbers and builders?
At Tradelink, we’re about much more than just making a sale. We really value the relationships with our customers and believe in finding solutions for every single one. Why? So they’ll come back to see us for their next project… and the one after that! Your role as a team member? Helping make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
Our Team Members are the best in the business, and you can be too. If you’re a real, down-to-earth person, who loves helping customers out, we’d love to talk to you.
You’ll be keen to know your stuff when it comes to our product range (but don’t worry, we’ll give you the training to build your knowledge). And you won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done. From keeping your branch looking A1 to running the warehouse, you’ll have what it takes. Sound like you? Read on.
As a Team Member, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll work with our customers to give them the help and service they need (and deserve!)
- You’ll process sales and orders, and prepare customer quotes
- You’ll maintain the branch warehouse including picking, packing and consigning orders, unloading, unpacking and wrapping stock
- You'll deliver customer orders around the local area
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
You don’t need to have plumbing industry experience, but some retail experience would be great. What really matters is that you’ll know what it means to help people and build relationships. And you’ll really care - about your work, the customers, and the people you work with.
You’ll also need:
- Intermediate computing skills
- An open driver license and ideally a forklift license
- To be a team player: Hard-working, humble and ready to get the job done!
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too! Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and back each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- An incentive program
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Team development opportunities including formal programs and an education fund enabling you to choose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!