- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:TLG/30566
- Closing Date:14 Oct 2023
Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building Products Ltd, and we are a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products, offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Operator to join our team based in Penrose, Auckland. It is a full-time, permanent role within a supportive team, working Monday to Friday 6am - 2.30pm, IMMEDIATE START!
Why work for us?
- Weekend Off! Ability to spend quality time with your whanau
- Full training on H&S, compliance, and support to get certification in machine operations.
- Pay based on skills and ability, learn more get paid more
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- Modern warehouse facility with strong H&S focus
- Picking and packing big objects in a safe warehouse environment
- Operating forklift, reach and counterbalance machines
- Accurately tracking and shipping orders
- Manual handling & moving swiftly across the warehouse
- Experience in warehousing & distribution environment
- Reliable and honest
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Physically fit as the role requires manual lifting up to 25 kg
- Experience in driving the forklift
If this sounds like the role that you have been seeking for, please apply today!
All candidates must be able to pass pre-employment screening for Drugs and Alcohol in addition to having a clean criminal record.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.