- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:DIM/30568
- Closing Date:25 Feb 2023
Dimond Roofing is proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification, which is the top tier rating for this globally recognised eco-label, for all ColorCote® roll formed roofing products. Our products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country.
We are on the look out for a Machine Operator to join our talented team in Auckland. You will join a small, close knit team, working on our morning shift 6AM-2:30PM Monday to Friday. We pride ourselves on manufacturing product that meets customer requirements, planned production schedule and specific quality guidelines.
• You will be a mechanically minded person who has experience in or wants to work in our manufacturing environment
• Show a high attention to detail as you will be recording materials and ensuring accuracy
• You display that you are safety conscious, as you know working in a production environment means you need to work to high safety standards
• Have a good standard of written communication is also required as well as basic mathematics
• You will be part of a key team reading production plans and operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
• Operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
• Work in a busy environment, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Guaranteed hours and over time available
• Competitive hourly rate
• Being part of the Fletcher Building group, giving you access to group discounts and benefits
If this sounds like you then please click Apply Now!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.