Account Manager (Waikato)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/30655
- Closing Date:16 Jun 2023
The focus of this role is to take responsibility for the development and management of an existing broad base of customer accounts along with obtaining new business within the region market to maximise profits and achieve sales objectives.
This autonomous role will require you to develop existing and target new markets whilst continuing to identify, create sustainable value-added opportunities and deliver solutions to grow market share within the current customer base.
What's in it for you?
- Salary banding from $75k per annum.
- Monday to Friday, Full time
- Company Vehicle
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Humes.
What You Will Bring
- We are looking for an effective communicator, somebody who has worked in both account management and new business generation previously.
- You will preferably have gained experience within the infrastructure industry or have a manufacturing background and be familiar with our various specialist markets.
- Expert at seeking out new business and maintaining confidence with our existing stakeholder, you will ensure that you are up to date with essential product knowledge and understanding customer needs
- With a clear vision of where the business is heading, we are now seeking an individual with their own high expectations and ambitions who can join us and help us make it all happen.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.