- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/30663
- Closing Date:29 Sep 2023
The Construction Team at our Napier branch seeks an experienced Operator who will make a significant impact and work directly with our Cyclone response.
What's in it for you
- Opportunities to progress your career to Leading Hand and Foreman
- Support to gain further licences and tickets
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
What you’ll bring to the role
- Strong operating experience in a construction environment
- A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
- Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
- Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
- Wheels, Tracks & Rollers (WTR) endorsements
- Full Class 2 Licence, class 4 Licence will be advantageous
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.