Customer Service Representative
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Apr 2023
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers and we’re very proud to be Australian Made.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Customer Service Representative.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will be the 1st point of contact for all our customers, you will play a vital role in communications, problem solving, order entry and stakeholder management. You will responsible for identifying the full needs within each customer request and providing exceptional customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced manufacturing and distribution environment
- Provide exceptional customer service and support over the phone and via email
- Provide administrative support including data entry, processing customer orders, applying credit claims & special pricing instructions
- Work collaboratively with various teams including Sales, Manufacturing, and Planning to provide great customer solutions
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing everyone, we all have our own story to tell
- Offering market leading benefits including 24 weeks parental leave with full pay or 52 weeks at half, Great corporate partner discounts, Learning academy Development and So much More!!
What does success at Stramit look like?
You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and influencer and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and believe in consistency and standardisation.
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!