- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/30849
- Closing Date:10 Apr 2023
Our Australian Made Story
You know you’ve found the right place when you feel like you belong. Where you mix with people with shared values and drive. Whose energy sparks your own, and where you feel like you’re part of something great.
That’s what you’ll find at Laminex. We’ve been Australia’s leading manufacturer of decorative surfaces for over 85 years. From humble beginnings in a tin shed in Melbourne, we now service all of Australia with manufacturing, distribution and sales hubs around the country – and we’re continuing to grow.
But who are we? We’re a team of high performers. We believe in camaraderie and creativity. In continuous learning and embracing change. In balancing work with wellbeing. And achieving personal goals just as much as professional goals.
You may not find ping pong tables or poker here… but we know you’ll find somewhere you belong.
Ready to take the next step in your career?… read on. You could find your future at Laminex.
Reporting to the Production and Maintenance Manager we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Reliability Leader at our Ballarat site. You will be responsible for operational effectiveness and reliability of the Treating and LPM Lines within the Ballarat facility through maintenance and reliability strategies, engineering and reliability improvements, problem solving and troubleshooting. You be part of a supportive team environment with a proactive approach to ensuring that the workforce’s health & safety is the number one priority at all times.
In this role you will:
- Reinforce the maintenance and reliability strategies to minimise lost availability of assets
- Lead and mentor the maintenance team to ensure maintenance protocol are adhered to. Develop in-house teams to problem solve maintenance issues and develop a culture to plan and utilise opportunities on assets as they arise.
- Maintain a full knowledge of all area's reliability issues. Along with your Manager you are responsible for the safe and reliable performance of manufacturing assets.
- Maintain a full knowledge of reliability improvement opportunities across the lines.
- Commit to and reinforce site safety policy and all safety procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment is maintained. Perform safety audits when required.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Trade qualifications in either electrical or a mechanical discipline.
- Experience in like industries involving automated production lines.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Maintenance knowledge in hydraulics and automated systems.
- Previous experience in managing & coordinating a multi-disciplined workforce - trades, stores, planners.
- Exposure to computer-based maintenance systems. MEX preferred.
- High literacy & communication skills.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Excel & Word) of products.
Are you ready to join the team and make a difference?