Customer Delivery Specialist
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Apr 2023
Nōu te rourou | What's in it for you?
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Firth
Ko tā mātou mahi | Our Role
Based in our Belmont Site, Wellington.
Key responsibilities will be to provide excellence in Customer Services for Firth’s customer-base, across our ready-mix concrete customers. You will be playing a key part in the customers journey in a varied and busy team. From answering/provisioning customer enquiries/requests, managing stock inventory, coordinating fleet deliveries and working closely with our concrete plants, inputting ordering into our system or showing customers around our showroom.
You will build strong relationships with customers internal and external, be involved with problem solving, proactively looking ahead to ensure we are delivering product efficiently, all while keeping our customers informed and up to date with any changes that might affect them. This is a very fast-paced role and will require resilience.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu | What You Will Bring
- You are a natural at building strong relationships
- Confident self-starter
- Team player who is adaptable and customer focused
- Likes to have a laugh, has a positive attitude and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Customer service or call centre experience (or able to demonstrate experience in a professional busy environment, maybe you are an experienced hospitality worker looking for a change)
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication written and verbal, confident talking to customers
- Confident with computers and technology, ideally used to using order inputting systems or able to demonstrate experience with technology Microsoft suite for example
- The ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment, calm under pressure and maintain a professional positive attitude
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier. Comprising of three businesses, Certified Concrete, Masonry and Dricon, our products are sold either directly or via our channel partners who operate in the infrastructural, commercial and residential construction markets. Firth operates in every region across New Zealand and employs over 750 team members, across 80 sites.
Click on APPLY and get ready for the next challenge!
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description. We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.