Machine Operators. 6am - 4pm, Mon - Thurs
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/31060
- Closing Date:10 Apr 2023
Our Australian Made Story:
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Where your story starts:
Due to recent business growth, we currently have 3 x positions available for factory hands/ machine operators to join our Bathurst team on DAY SHIFT (6am - 4pm approx, Mon - Thursday)
Working Monday-Friday in a full-time position, your primary responsibilities will be the safe operation of our machinery and general factory hand duties. Ensuring safety and quality are our top priorities.
Role you’ll play:
- Operating and maintaining the machines in a timely and cost-efficient way
- Operating CNC machines
- Focus on safe work practices in line with our Zero Harm policy
- Performing general machine operating duties and keep work-spaces tidy
- Reporting any repairs required or any safety concerns
- Checking for quality issues and defects
The ideal individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Total commitment to safety
- Team approach
- Reliability and a strong work ethic
- The ability to manually lift items
- Forklift license would be advantageous
Are you ready to start your next chapter at one of Australia’s Top-10 "Best Places to Work"?