Warehouse Assistant- Tradelink Ingleburn DC
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:30 Mar 2023
Want to work with a team of real, sleeves-up, get-the-job-done people?
At a place where you get to help people out and see familiar faces every day while serving plumbers and builders?
At Tradelink, we’re about much more than just making a sale. We really value the relationships with our customers and believe in finding solutions for every single one. Why? So they’ll come back to see us for their next project… and the one after that! Your role as Warehouse Assistant? Helping make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
While we always value previous plumbing knowledge or industry experience, we also appreciate keen motivated workers that are wanting to learn a new industry! If you have the willingness to learn then we have the resources to teach you. You will be a committed worker that can keep up in a fast-paced environment while taking on all the knowledge we have to give you.
As a Warehouse Assistant, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll maintain the branch warehouse including picking, packing and consigning orders, unloading, unpacking and wrapping stock
- Stock replenishment and merchandising
- Assisting with stock takes and cycle counts
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
You don’t need to have plumbing industry experience, but some retail experience would be great. What really matters is that you’ll know what it means to help people and build relationships. And you’ll really care - about your work, the customers, and the people you work with.
You’ll also need:
- Intermediate computing skills
- An open driver license and ideally a forklift license
- To be a team player: Hard-working, humble and ready to get the job done!
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too! Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and back each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- An incentive program
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Team development opportunities including formal programs and an education fund enabling you to choose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!