- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Aggregates
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:02 Apr 2023
Winstone Aggregates are looking for Class 5 drivers to join their team servicing our customers in the Waikato or Bay of Plenty region.
What will you be doing daily?
- Driving a truck and trailer unit carting bulk aggregates to customers in top quality trucks
- Jackknifing, reversing and tipping skills advantageous
- Providing excellent customer service when liaising with customers
- Quality control of delivered product – bin cleanliness is a must
- Efficiently planning your travel between sites having regular contact with dispatch
What we can offer:
- Guaranteed 40 hour per week; Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday
- Good pay rate - starting base rate $28.55 – extra hours available
- Full training provided – we want you to succeed in this role
- Development and career opportunities – we are willing to invest in you
- A safe working environment – we want you to get home safely each day
- Staff benefits – employee education and welfare funding programmes, Z petrol discounts Placemakers discounts and much more!
Winstone Aggregates…the pioneers in the quarrying industry – we like to say we are moving the earth to bring our customers the future. This has been our way for 150 years, delivering the highest quality products to help construct Aotearoa’s buildings, roadings, bridges and structure.
This is the place; this is your future…
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.