Demand & Supply Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Supply Chain/Procurement
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:07 Apr 2023
Fletcher Steel is New Zealand's leading importer, distributor and processor of steel representing Fletcher Building's Easysteel, Fletcher Reinforcing, Fletcher Steel and Wire, Dimond Roofing, Dimond Structural, CSP and Pacific Coilcoaters brands. We are the strength at the heart of New Zealand's buildings and infrastructure. Nationwide, the business operates 21 sales centres, 6 manufacturing or processing plants all of which employ over 500 employees.
As part of Fletcher Steel, CSP provides Trusted Infrastructure Products to the New Zealand and Pacific Island markets. We combine manufacturing along with importing and distribution competencies to lead the market across several sectors.
We are currently seeking a Demand and Supply Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end supply chain, including demand planning, inventory management, production planning, and logistics. You will work closely with our sales and operations teams to ensure that we are meeting our customers' needs and delivering high-quality products on time and on budget.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong background in demand and supply management, with experience in forecasting, inventory management, and production planning. You should also be highly analytical, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions to complex problems.
You will also:
- Need to be “hands on” with the monthly processes
- Be an advocate for change and actively lead the development of new systems and processes
- Have experience of leading a small team
- Supply and Demand planning experience within a manufacturing business
- Relevant Supply Chain qualification at degree level would be beneficial
- Self-motivated and purpose driven with proven ability to motivate others and achieve business results
- Show the ability to work in a team environment and can collaborate positively and proactively with others
At CSP, we are committed to providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are a motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for demand & supply management, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team as our new Demand and Supply Manager.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.