- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/
- Closing Date:25 Apr 2023
We are looking for a RAMM administrator to join the Higgins team!
As a RAMM administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating our Road Asset Management System (RAMM), ensuring that it is functioning effectively and efficiently. You will work closely with other team members to support the delivery of our road maintenance and asset management services.
This will be a busy and varied role to ensure all RAMM entries are loaded efficiently and accurately alongside other contractual and administrative tasks to support claims processing.
- Strong admin and data entry skills
- Experience using RAMM
- Understanding of asset databases
- RAMM qualification preferred but not essential
- Class 1 drivers' license
- Team player with a positive attitude
Ideally you will be familiar with the Hawkes Bay roading network and have experience working in the road maintenance sector.
What’s on offer:
- Career development – opportunities available to grow you career at Higgins
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your goals
- Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga