- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Environmental Health and Safety
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/3113
- Closing Date:25 Apr 2023
Based in Hawkes Bay you will be supporting the branch across all things EHS.
You’ll be working in partnership with management teams and contractors, so building and maintaining trusted relationships and transparency with all levels of staff and our contractors is crucial.
As an EHS advisor at Higgins you will support, guide, and provide technical advice to management, contractors, and have boots on the ground to coach in the field.
- Ability to demonstrate strong Injury Management and H&S Investigative background you will also be able to bring the following:
- Ability to inspire and influence people
- Experience within a similar role in civil construction or other high-risk industry
- An agent of cultural change and lead a modern EHS approach
- A contemporary approach and skillset for good investigation, root cause analysis and risk management
- Believe all injuries are preventable!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary package
- On-going training and development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga