Programme Manager - Maintenance
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/31119
- Closing Date:06 Apr 2023
We are currently looking for Programme Manager (Maintenance) to join our New Business Team.
Reporting to the Head of New Business, this role will be managing our maintenance portfolio across Higgins. This role will require the development and delivery of a long-term strategy to continue to secure work in this space.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a wealth of experience in the road maintenance industry that is ready for a new career challenge.
Come join the Higgins Team:
• Competitive salary
• Join a supportive team that treat each other like Whānau
• Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
• Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
• Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
• A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
• FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
• A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy, PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
• Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• BE Civil or equivalent, preferably CP Eng, preferred
• At least 10 years industry experience with experience in road maintenance / asset management
• A solid understanding of the technical, contractual and financial requirements involved in maintenance contracts
• Experience delivering outcomes on previous maintenance contracts beneficial
• Strong communication skills, the ability to communicate at all levels
• Solutions focused mindset, you will have the ability to implement practical and timely solutions to problems that arise
• Solid knowledge of engineering disciplines (Civil, structural, M&E) construction systems and methodologies.
• Ideally, prior experience working in a New Business/Winning Work team and dealing with clients
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.