- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/31131
- Closing Date:05 Jun 2023
We are looking for a strong administrator to join the Higgins team!
As a RAMM (Road assessment and maintenance management) Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating our Road Asset Management System (RAMM), ensuring that it is functioning effectively and efficiently. You will work closely with other team members to support the delivery of our road maintenance and asset management services.
This will be a busy and varied role to ensure all RAMM entries are loaded efficiently and accurately alongside other contractual and administrative tasks to support claims processing.
- Possess strong administrative skills
- Experienced in using RAMM would be an advantage
- Proficient in understanding asset databases
- Hold a Class 1 drivers license
- Familiarity with JDE would be a bonus
- Display a positive attitude and thrive as a team player
- Ideally acquainted with the Hawkes Bay roading network
- Previous experience in the road maintenance sector
What’s on offer:
- Career development – opportunities available to grow you career at Higgins
- Full training on RAMM if required
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your goals
- Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.