Laminex (Toolara) Mechanical / Project Engineer
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:#31132
- Closing Date:10 Apr 2023
Job Title: Mechanical / Project Engineer Extraordinaire
At Laminex, we're all about making the world a more beautiful place - one surface at a time! Our team is made up of enthusiastic individuals who are dedicated to creating practical and stunning spaces for Australians everywhere. We're on the hunt for a superhero Mechanical Engineer to join our team and help us take our products to the next level!
As our Mechanical Engineer Extraordinaire, you'll be joining our team in Gympie and reporting to our Engineering Leader. You'll use your superhero skills to plan, fabricate, install and assemble our amazing products. You'll also be responsible for managing all aspects of projects, from concept to installation, in a way that's timely, cost-effective, and totally awesome!
To be considered for this superhero role, you'll need to have:
- A degree in mechanical engineering, and at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Superb computer skills, with a mastery of the Microsoft suite (Excel & Word).
- Knowledge of relevant OH&S Act, Regulations, Codes of Practice & Advisory Standards.
- Familiarity with Australian Standards and systems like ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
- Superhero-level skills in engineering, maintenance, and project management.
- Experience in managing projects and implementing best practice.
- Incredible communication skills that can charm everyone from interns to CEOs.
- A bonus would be experience in wood panel manufacturing or wood industry processes.
Life at Laminex:
Joining our team means joining one of Australia's Top-10 "Best Places to Work"! We offer a supportive working environment with a great career development platform, competitive packages, and impressive employee benefits. Plus, you'll get to work with a team of superheroes who are dedicated to making the world a more beautiful place.
Are you ready to take your superhero skills to the next level and help us create practical and stunning spaces for Australians everywhere? Apply now and then contact Lachlan from Laminex for a confidential discussion on 0456 918 772.
Let's save the world, one surface at a time!