Warehouse Administrator/Senior Storeperson
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Comfortech
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:18 Apr 2023
Comfortech Building Performance Solutions™ is the result of two locally owned and operated companies (Tasman Insulation and Forman Building Systems) uniting 170 years of experience, history and expertise in insulation and building systems expertise under one roof. Pink®Batts®, one of our product brands is an iconic kiwi brand we have been manufacturing for over 60 years.
We are looking for a Senior Storemen / Warehouse Administrator to join our team in Auckland. You will be working from 5am to 1:30pm Monday to Friday. Some flexibility is required.
Your responsibilities will include:
• All administration tasks in the warehouse.
• Ensure that the paperwork for all stock transfers and other transactions, including loading and unloading of trucks and containers is done accurately and on time.
• Communicate with Freight company so orders are collected and delivered on time.
• Stock counts, dispatching, organizing truck schedules.
• Ensuring goods received are checked for correct quantities and damage
• Assist in picking and packing orders in a timely manner.
• Assist in loading and unloading trucks, small customer vehicles and containers.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
• Administration experience ideally in a warehousing/distribution environment
• Experience with SAP is a must
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Forklift license and minimum two years’ experience
• High attention to detail.
• Friendly and supportive team
• Competitive salary
• Full training on branch operations, systems, and product knowledge
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.