Distribution Centre Administrator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:12 Apr 2023
Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Fletcher Building Group and is a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products, offering expert knowledge, sustainable and innovative solutions and exceptional value to our customers. With market-leading brands in our portfolio including Strandfloor, Seratone, Melteca, Hi-Macs Formica and Caesarstone, Laminex NZ offers residential and commercial solutions for all interior spaces, from benchtops and cabinetry, through to structural flooring, wall lining and commercial joinery.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Distribution Centre Administrator to join our team in Penrose. To be successful in this role, you will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with strong planning, organisation, administration, and communication skills.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing accurate information and excellent customer service to our internal and external customers
- Processing manufacturing orders and other general administration with high level of precision
- Processing of warehouse transactions through our in-house inventory system
- Accountable for stock management, setting new locations in the system, investigate discrepancies, and implement corrective action plans
- Working closely with our internal teams to maintain DIFOT (Delivered In Full, On Time, In Spec) targets
- Managing and monitoring work within tight shipping schedules
- Supporting Operations Management and internal teams to ensure smooth running of the warehouse, regional branches, and high levels of efficiency and customer service are achieved
- MUST: At least 1-2+ years of experience as an Administrator or Dispatcher within a warehouse/ logistics/ transport/ freight forwarding environment
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- Experience in using a computerised inventory management system is a plus
- Good numerical aptitude
- Positive attitude, able to priories tasks and enjoy working independently
- People-person and excellent at team engagement
- A H&S focus as we strive for a zero-harm workplace
What we offer
- Fun and supportive team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Possibility of the role going full-time
- Full training on branch operations, systems, and product knowledge
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.