Demand and Supply Planner
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Supply Chain/Procurement
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:EAS/31160
- Closing Date:14 Apr 2023
Fletcher Easysteel is looking for a talented and experienced Demand and Supply Planner to join our team! As one of New Zealand's leading distributors of steel products, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for analysing customer demand and developing supply plans to ensure timely delivery of products. You will also work closely with our production and logistics teams to ensure optimal inventory levels and efficient supply chain management.
- Develop and maintain accurate demand forecasts based on historical data, market trends, and customer behaviour
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and production teams to ensure demand and supply plans are aligned with business objectives
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of raw materials and finished goods
- Analyse and report on key performance metrics related to demand and supply planning, inventory management, and supply chain efficiency
- Continuously improve demand planning and supply chain processes to enhance customer satisfaction and reduce costs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid experience in demand and supply planning, preferably in the steel or manufacturing industry, although we are still open to applications from other industries. Planning experience however, is a must!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills across a range of teams and stakeholders
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills with SAP experience desirable
At Fletcher Easysteel, we offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. Join our team and be a part of a Company that is dedicated to delivering excellence to our customers!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.