Quality Systems Coordinator (Continuous Improvement)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:17 Jun 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Are you our next Quality Systems Coordinator for our Erskine Park team? Keep reading so we can find out!
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
This role will be responsible to drive and co-ordinate quality and Continuous Improvement (CI) programs, for the Erskine Park site. You will be the leader when it comes to the facilitation of training programs, leading /supporting team members through process improvement activities and development of processes reduce waste, drive productivity, improve the customer experience, and help ensure Stramit DIFOTIS exceeds KPI target.
The role will provide operational support ensuring that all improvement activities are sustained. You will work closely with Production, Maintenance, Supply Chain and Safety teams to develop, implement, and maintain Quality Assurance and Training Systems.
This is a full time opportunity on site, Monday to Friday with flexibility in hours (e.g 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm). Unfortunately due to the nature of this incredibly important role, you are required to be on site (no wfh)
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Extensive quality experience in diversified manufacturing organisations, with demonstrated experience in Continuous improvement position.
- Technical expertise and mechanical aptitude
- Lead auditor qualifications and experience
- Continuous improvement, problem solving mindset with proactive attitude
- Ability to talk to anyone at any level with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Full working rights in Australia (unrestricted)
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner email@example.com We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!