- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:BPC
- Closing Date:06 Jun 2023
Brian Perry Civil has plenty of secured work on the books and a positive pipeline of prospects, we are expanding and excited about the growth of our company. We have some ‘career defining’ opportunities to be a part of some significant and exciting projects.
Located in Auckland, we have an opportunity available for a Senior Site Engineer to join the Brian Perry Civil Northern Civils team.
Keys Skills / Experience
- Relevant academic or professional engineering qualification
- Minimum of 2 years site based experience in the civil sector
- Confidence to proactively supervise and monitor staff
- Good skills in communication, planning, organisation, management of labour and materials, subcontractor management, and budget control.
- Experienced user of MS Office suite
- A great attitude, work ethic and can do attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package ($90,000 - $110,000) working a 52 hour week + great employee benefits, including educational support
- Clear opportunities for training and career growth
- Internal mobility across an exciting portfolio of current project and future works
Why Join Us?
We are a specialist ground engineering and civil construction business, so as a site engineer you will be exposed to complex projects that will define and shape your career and develop your technical expertise. You will be exposed many different projects that will help you build capabilities in a range of areas – General Civil - Foundations – Pipelines & Drainage – Runways, Taxiways & Hardstands – Treatment Plants – Structures – Wharves – Mechanical & Electrical – Pump Stations – Retaining – Trenchless – Road & Rail Bridges – Floating Structures - Maintenance
Working for BPC you’ll be backed by a strong supportive team culture that encourages everyone to succeed and reach their full potential across a variety of projects nationwide. When you join BPC, you are joining one of the Fletcher Building group of companies, providing you with diverse career pathways plus many benefits.
Remuneration & Employee Benefits
Fletcher Building Employee Education Fund - Fletcher Building Employee Welfare Fund - Employee Assistance Programme - Share Scheme - Industry leading Parental Leave Policy - Long Service Awards - Free membership to NAWIC and WINT - Retail Discounts - Training & Development - Fletcher Building Equality Network - Fletcher Building Whakatapu Leadership Course - Graduate & Summer Internship Programme….to name a few
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.