Junior Account Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Jun 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Are you our next Account Manager for our Albury site? Please keep reading so we can find out…
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
- Hit the ground running looking after active accounts, with the opportunity to scale and increase accounts
- Customer focus role, mindset of being the market leader in our niche
- Customer and cross functional visits face to face, KPI of 20 calls a week
- Working with Salesforce CRM- Admin team to support you
- Budget focus, tech savvy and resilience required in a competitive environment!
- Building and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across Stramit to ensure strong customer service delivery
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Experience in similar role and like minded industry is ideal (even though you will be fully trained around Stramit and Fletcher Building)
- Experience in relationship building with fantastic customer centric outcomes
- Experience with CRMs, strong admin skills (We use Salesforce) is desirable but not essential
- Collaborative and supportive team player who can work independently as well
- Experience in sales
- Great, energetic attitude!
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Enjoy Stramit’s FLEX IT work program where we have 2 dedicated onsite workdays for people to collaborate onsite and build more in person connections. (role dependant)
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner email@example.com We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!