Dricon & Masonry EHS Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Environmental Health and Safety
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:M&D/31642
- Closing Date:09 Jun 2023
We are looking for an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager to join our team here at Firth, Masonry & Dricon, supporting our teams nationwide.
This is a newly created role which forms part of the Senior Leadership Team for the business.
It will offer you the opportunity to shape and influence the processes, policy and procedures of the Business Unit to ensure everyone goes home safe and well.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
- Fletcher Building Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy
- Gender Affirmation Leave
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
Key elements of the role will be to provide strategic guidance, governance, and support in environment, health & safety practices nationally.
Work collaboratively with all our people to implement and support initiatives through engagement & nurturing of EHS capability across the business at all levels.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu - What You Will Bring
- Tertiary qualification – preferably Health and Safety related
- Previous experience (5+ years) in an EHS Senior Advisor or Manager role
- 3+ years’ experience in Heavy Engineering /Manufacturing Industry preferred
- Qualification and/or advanced investigations and risk assessment
- Experience in applying and interpreting the EHS regulatory frameworks the HSWA 2015, Resource Management Act and ACC AEP
- Ability to define and Implement Industrial Hygiene and Health Surveillance Programs
- Stakeholder Engagement & People Management
- Strong problem-solving and priorities management capability.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and managing an EHS Management System
- Proven capability in achieving Health and Safety performance improvement and experience building cultural change within EHS.
- Ability to work in a complex work environment.