- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Traffic Management
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/31668
- Closing Date:21 Mar 2024
The traffic division at Higgins Auckland is growing and we are looking for an STMS to join the team. This is an exciting time to join the business, we have a strong pipeline of work with plans to continue to grow the Higgins brand across the region.
Come join the Green Team:
• Competitive hourly rate + guaranteed 40 hours
• Join a supportive team that treat each other like Whānau
• Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
• Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
• Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
• A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
• FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
• A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy, PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
• Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Ideally you will have a CAT A & B warrant – support to gain Cat B will be provided, if required
• Proven experience in the traffic industry
• Experience running a crew is desirable, you will be leading a team of up to 4
• Full Class 1 Licence is essential
• Class 2 licence desirable – Support to get this paid by us!
• Available to work on call / night work when required
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga