Accounts Payable Administrator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Location:Palmerston North
- Job Reference:FCH/31916
- Closing Date:05 Jun 2023
We currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join our team in Palmerston North.
This position provides a flexible schedule of 30 to 40 hours per week, and we are open to discussing the ideal days and times with the suitable candidate. If you seek a job that aligns with your availability, this opportunity may be an excellent match for you.
What you’ll bring to the role
• Prior administrative experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
• Great people skills – You will work alongside the wider business to gather the information you need
• proficient in Microsoft Office
• Reliable, well organised with excellent attention to details
What’s in it for you
• Career development – opportunities available to grow your career at Higgins
• Ongoing training and development to help you reach your goals
• Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
• Flexible working arrangements
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.