2 x Process Operators with Forklift License (6am - 2.30pm)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/31956
- Closing Date:22 Jun 2023
Our Australian Made Story:
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it in hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants, or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and panel products so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
About the Role:
The VAP (Value Added Panels) at the Componentry Plant, Ballarat is a continuous manufacturing line that boasts several premium products.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the VAP (Value Added Panels) is responsible for operating the VAP machinery in a safe and efficient manner. This role will be required to work at various stations along the line including the loading and unloading stations and reports to the shift team leader.
The following FULL-TIME positions are available:
2 x position for Morning Shift (6am-2.30pm)
Pay rate is above award rates, with additional loading for afternoon shift and any OT required.
Required skills / experience:
As our VAP Operator, you will be an integral member of our manufacturing team and continue to develop your career within an innovative and driven organisation.
Leading by example, you will ideally hold:
• A current LF forklift license (required, but will not form a big part of your day)
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment, ideally operating on a production line
• Competencies with generalist computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel
• Highly safety conscious
• Ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit team
• Physically fit and able to perform manual labour
Are you ready to start your next chapter at one of Australia’s Top-10 “Best Places to Work”?
Apply now and then Lachlan from Laminex will contact you