Sales & Service Coordinator / Driver
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:19 Jun 2023
We’re on the lookout for a reliable Class 2 Driver/Sales & Service Coordinator to join our Hastings team!
Here at Humes, we recognise the important role our Sales & Service Coordinators play in keeping the business running.
With that in mind we want to share what we can offer you when you work with us.
- Salary starting at $55k per annum
- Range of staff discounts – Les Mills, PlaceMakers, Southern Cross, OPSM, Mobil + more
- Employee Education Fund – Available to all permanent employees & your immediate whanau
- Market leading Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Humes.
About the Role
Your duties will include deliveries to site, unloading and loading in accordance with safe operating procedures while maintaining a professional image at all times. When not on the road you will be assisting in store or in the yard as required, so you must be fit and comfortable lifting weight up to 25kgs as well as confident interacting and providing great service to our customers. You may be required to carry out general administrative and stock room duties within the branch
Standard hours of work are 40-hours per week, Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. However, some flexibility in finish time may be considered.
Skills and Experience
Class 2 Driver Licence required. F endorsement & Forklift licence preferred
While a background in either yard work or truck driving will be advantageous to this role, it will also be important you are you are able to demonstrate:
- Self-motivation and reliability.
- A focus on strong customer service
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Able to undertake some repetitive heavy lifting– up to 25kgs
- A willingness to be trained and learn new skills.