Production Planner - TDS
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:09 Jun 2023
Welcome to Stramit!
We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Due to an internal promotion, we are searching for our next star to join our Production Planning team Monday to Friday in our office based at Crestmead, Qld.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Plan and schedule production orders for our Purlin mills
- Communicate and coordinate with sales and production teams to ensure alignment on plans and schedules
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure on-time delivery of orders
- Identify and address production bottlenecks
- Monitor, measure and report on performance metrics
- The ideal candidate we are looking for should have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a sheet metal manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite software
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously
We offer the opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing company. If you're passionate about planning and detail, we want to hear from you.This role is open to any range of experience that you have.
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things - all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done.
We are proud to offer:
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
If this is something you would like to know more about, please contact Kate Snyman - email@example.com or click that APPLY button!