Customer Service Representative
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:17 Jun 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Are you our next Customer Service Superstar for our Erskine Park team? Please keep reading so we can find out…
Customer Service is the first point of contact with the customer. Working in a fast paced and innovative environment
the Customer Service Representative is responsible for identifying the full needs of our customers, achieving sales by
providing exceptional customer service via the phone and over email. Collaboratively working with the branch, transport and planning teams this role assists in the fulfilment of customer requests as per our service agreements in a timely manner for the delivery and/or pick up of products from Stramit sites.
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
- Taking inbound calls from customers as well as monitoring email inbox for orders/queries (fast paced!)
- Working within a team environment, independently
- Customer and Business resolution focus
- Data entry with superb efficiencies and accuracies around completing orders, updating systems with information
- Safety mindset
- This is a full time opportunity on site, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Unfortunately due to the nature of this incredibly important role, you are required to be on site (no wfh)
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Are a multi tasking superstar who can prioritise, work at a fast pace absorbing and delivering information
- Fantastic team player who demonstrates excellent customer service skills, backed with strong communication both written and verbally
- Excellent administrative skills, you are a tech savvy individual who can work your way around systems and follow processes. Has a keen eye for the finer details!
- Customer focused with the ability to understand their needs and delivering exceptional results
- Experience in similar role highly regarded, however full training will be provided for this position
- Full working rights in Australia (unrestricted)
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!