Sales Enablement Executive
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:01 Jun 2023
A new role within the National Sales Team, the successful candidate will be vital in supporting the Sales Enablement Team in enabling learning, sales capability, and skills growth across our National Sales Network. The Sales Enablement Team is expanding our ability to analyse sales skills, trends and data, and use this information to support the network and roll out strong, dynamic and relevant reporting, training and learning opportunities. Reporting to and working closely with our Field Sales Enablement Manager, this role is integral in supporting the business in achieving our national targets and goals.
You will be a part of a supportive, diverse, and caring team who are invested in achieving the best experience for our network and customers.
This is a permanent and full-time role, based largely from our well-equipped National Office in Penrose. Typical hours of work will be Monday through Friday between 9am – 5pm, and hybrid working is possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Consistently analyse data to highlight insight and emerging trends to provide the Sales Team with clear direction on where investment and support are required
- Work in collaboration with the National Sales Team to manage an internal information centre, its functionality and useability, and to ensure that existing learning modules and programmes are relevant, effective, and align with the Sales Network’s needs
- Support the Sales Team in developing and facilitating face to face and remote presentation, development and learning through workshops, monthly digital leader forums, and annual PlaceMakers forums and conferences
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Sales Capability & Enablement teams to support and facilitate internal learning pathways, with the goal of preparing talented team members for their next Sales role
- Consolidate and drive new reports and reporting resources to continually improve sales skills and reporting accessibility
- Work directly with Field Sales Enablement Manager in building sales enablement and capability, including structuring your workflow visibility and being accountable to National and Team targets and goals
- Some domestic travel may be required from time to time, allowing you the chance to see more of our beautiful country while supporting our more than 62 branches across Aotearoa!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in sales, training, learning, retail, or the construction trade is a distinct advantage.
- A strong ability to influence and encourage others
- The ability to use data, feedback, and insight to drive summaries, suggest recommendations and outline potential next steps
- Experience with planning and analytical tools and platforms
- Experience with Microsoft suite is an advantage, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail oriented with strong organisational and time management skills.
About PlaceMakers and our Benefits
PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets.
We offer an Employee Education Fund (EEF), where funding can be obtained for employees and family members to study and/or extend their learning further. We are also immensely proud to offer a gold standard Parental Leave Policy, amongst other employee benefits. Contact us if you're interested in learning more about Employee benefits.
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ indefinitely.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.